Are you ready for a Lisbon sunset sailing experience?
If you like the sea (or the river) and to have a local experience, we have the best thing to do for you during your stay in Lisbon. Join Leonardo for a Lisbon sunset sailing experience on a beautiful sailing yacht. The sunset sailing tour will depart from the modern marina of Parque das Nações. The boat has a capacity of 9 guests and the tour takes about 3 hours.
This sailing tour in Lisbon
is the perfect option to discover Lisbon from a unique perspective
, together with a passionate local sailor. From Leonardo’s sailing boat, you’ll have a great view over the city and its most emblematic monuments.
This sunset sailing experience in Lisbon is provided by Leonardo, the biggest Tagus Lover. Most of his free time is spent on the water and sailing boats are his passion since he was a kid. He’s actually part of a racing team with whom he participates in national regattas. His goal is to permanently live aboard and sail the world without any planned route. For now, he has already sailed many nautical miles in the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean and Tagus River is his backyard!
Leonardo is very proud of his "Dragonfly". It’s a very recent boat, with very modern lines, very fast and super comfortable (it has a huge and comfortable mattress fixed at the bow), well equipped, stable and safe. He'd love to welcome you on his 37-foot long sailing boat. He loves to share his passion with a small group of guests during these relaxed and personal experiences. This sunset trip is more than just a trip, it’s an experience because you will sail, that's for sure. You'll participate in every sailing manoeuvre if that’s of your interest. You can also simply relax, lay down on the bow sun-pad, listen to the music on the outside speakers or just enjoy the views. Most of all, we invite you to feel the breeze and the sounds of the wind and the water (no engine, when possible). It's an amazing and relaxing experience while the sun goes down behind Lisbon’s hills.
The tour of this Lisbon sunset sailing experience starts from the most modern part of Lisbon, Parque das Nações, and will cruise until the Ponte 25 de Abril (25th April Bridge). Along the way, you can enjoy all the 7 hills of Lisbon, downtown, Praça do Comércio (Terreiro do Paco), Cais do Sodré, Alcantara, Almada, Cristo Rei (The King Christ), Torre de Belém (Belem Tower), Padrão dos Descobrimentos (Discoveries Monument), Vasco da Gama bridge and many other points of interest and neighborhoods which will be on our sight.
Hope to see you soon!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Great boarding facilities in the modern marina;
- Enjoy the art of sailing and the feel the power of the wind;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- We'll serve some drinks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We have more schedules available. Please contact us directly with your preferred time and duration;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.