Lisbon private tourInstant Booking
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for a Lisbon private sailing tour?
Visiting Lisbon with a group of friends or family? Book this Lisbon private sailing tour for the most unique and local experience in Lisbon. Most likely, this sailing tour will be the best thing you do during your stay in Lisbon.
The sailing trip will depart from the Doca do Espanhol, in Alcântara, and takes about 2 hours. The boat has a capacity of 12 guests. You’ll have the beautiful sailing boat for your own group.
This boat tour in Lisbon is the perfect option to discover the city from a unique perspective. From the Tagus River, you’ll have an incredible view over the city and its most remarkable monuments.
The Lisbon private sailing tour starts in Alcântara, close to the 25th April Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril). From here, you’ll cruise along the Tagus River (Rio Tejo) to enjoy the views over Praça do Comércio (Terreiro do Paço), Alfama and Cais do Sodré. In the monumental neighborhood of Belém, you’ll sail by Belem Tower (Torre de Belém), the Discoveries Monument (Padrão dos Descobrimentos) and many other points of interest. On the Southside, you can observe Almada and The King Christ (Cristo Rei).
Sit back, relax, and soak up the great views as you cruise along the Tagus River. Experience Lisbon to the fullest with the people you like most and learn about the local culture with your friendly guide. To make you feel fully immersed in Portuguese culture, you’ll be offered a welcome drink (glass of white or rosé wine, beer, juices and water) and some typical Portuguese snacks.
Join this unforgettable experience you can't miss!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- The skipper has a suggested itinerary which will take you to his favorite spots, but feel free to share your ideas;
- Enjoy the art of sailing and the feel the power of the wind;
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- On board, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We have more schedules available. Please contact us directly with your preferred time and duration;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Wheelchairs are welcome. Please mention this in the notes upon booking.
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeLisbon private tour