Are you ready for a Lisbon New Year's Eve Party Boat?
Are you spending New Year’s Eve in Lisbon with your friends or family? Do you want to know the best place to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Lisbon? We have the perfect option for you: Celebrate the start of 2024 with this unforgettable Lisbon New Year’s Eve Party Boat!
Come on board a stylish catamaran with a capacity for up to 60 people for the best New Year’s Eve in Lisbon! This tour starts at 11pm at Doca de Santo Amaro and returns here at 1.30am. On board, you will find a beautiful boat with all amenities you need for a perfect New Year’s Eve Cruise: An Open bar, covered tables, heating and a bathroom.
To make sure you can really enjoy the party in Lisbon, the DJ will be playing throughout the entire tour on deck. Dance into 2023 like no one’s watching! The Open Bar includes White Wine, Beer, Gin, Vodka, Soft Drinks and Water, so everything you need on the best Lisbon New Year’s Eve Party Boat.
At midnight you will have the best view over the Lisbon fireworks display from the Tagus River! To toast with your old and new friends, a glass of sparkling wine and raisins are included. Yes, raisins! This is a Portuguese tradition, you will love it!
Enjoy the views of the city of Lisbon surrounded by colorful fireworks during this river cruise. If you want to join this amazing Lisbon New Year’s Eve Party Boat, don’t wait too long! Get your tickets now and celebrate New Year’s Eve in Lisbon on a boat!
- The best way of welcoming 2024;
- Open Bar, DJ, sparkling wine and raisins for the toast included;
- Surely the best way to welcome 2024 is this Lisbon New Year’s Eve Party Boat!
- Bring lots of positive vibes and get ready for a fun evening;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 30 minutes before departure;
- We will send information about the tour operator as the phone number and meeting point in the confirmation email.
- Please be aware that due to the settings in our booking system, it appears that the tour ends at 23h50 when booking, but the tour does end at 1.30am as stated in the description.