Are you ready to go kayaking in Alicante?
Are you on holidays in Alicante
? And do you want to have fun in the sea and discover Alicante from another perspective
? Come sea kayaking in Alicante!
Departing from Playa de San Juan, Playa de Almadraba or Playa del Postiguet this guided kayak tour in Alicante takes 2 hours (the exact location depends on the sea conditions). Enjoy the sun while exercising! We will take you to discover the coastline of Alicante from Playa de San Juan. Along the way, you will see some natural places and the most precious areas of the bay and coast of Alicante.
Is there something you want to know about Alicante? Our native guides
are happy to tell you all about it. The whole family is welcome and life jackets are included! If you want, you can also explore the underwater world of the Mediterranean Sea
a little bit more whilst kayaking and snorkelling
Do we have to convince you more? Come together with your family and/or best friends and enjoy this kayak excursion in Alicante.
- 2 excursion with kayaking in Alicante to discover the coastline from another perspective and get to know all its secrets;
- Take a dive into the blue ocean if you’re getting hot;
- Exercise while enjoying the beautiful bays and beaches of Alicante by kayak;
- Take stunning postcard-like pictures. We will also take some nice photos and send them to you afterwards;
- Access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Live commentary by a local guide.
- Bring sunscreen, hat, swimming gear and a towel. The sun can be very strong so we recommend wearing a t-shirt;
- Safety briefing, instructions, guide and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, you may bring your own if you want;
- Please check-in at the kayak center 15 minutes before departure;
- The exact location will be given one day before (depending on the sea and weather conditions);
- Detailed information about the tour and the kayak center, including local phone number and address, are included on your confirmation email.