Are you ready for this fun kayak tour in Lanzarote?
Can you imagine yourself paddling in the crystal clear waters
along Papagayo beach? The cliffs are absolutely stunning, and that’s why this kayak tour in Lanzarote
is something you can’t miss during your holidays on this beautiful island. The nature reserve of Los Ajaches serves as the landscape for an unforgettable kayak trip in Lanzarote.
Are you coming with us?
The meeting point is at Playa Blanca. There, our friendly guides will prepare all material and give a brief explanation about safety and what will be sighted during the tour. Don’t worry if you’ve never kayaked before, because our instructors will teach you everything you need to know. Be amazed by the impressive caves and cliffs from your kayak. Depending on the tides, we will even try to enter one of the caves!
Our friendly and experienced guides know all secrets about the region and are more than happy to tell you all about it. Be ready to get to know more about eruptions, volcanism, the conquest of the Canary Islands, pirate attacks and biological values of our Biosphere Reserve.
We will pass some pristine beaches like Las Coloradas and there will be a break at Papagayo Beach to give you the opportunity to swim, snorkel or simply rest and enjoy the view. To keep your energy level high, we will provide you with water, chocolate bars and bananas.
The kayak tour in Lanzarote takes 3 hours in total and can be done all year round (depending on the ocean and weather conditions). Do we have to convince you more? Come kayaking and snorkelling together with your friends and/or family!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Visit hidden and inaccessible beaches and venture inside dark caves;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- The minimum age is 6 years old;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a kayak tour is included: guide, kayak and paddle;
- We will bring a waterproof bag as well;
- We will bring gear to try some snorkeling;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;