Are you ready for a Kayak tour from Marina de Lagos?
This Kayak Tour at Ponta da Piedade from Marina de Lagos is an adventure like no other. Set off from Marina de Lagos on a catamaran and head to the breathtaking Ponta da Piedade. Our friendly and knowledgeable crew will run a safety briefing before the tour starts, providing you with tips and tricks to handle the kayak with ease.
Once you're in the water, your guide will lead the way through the maze of caves, grottos and rock formations while sharing interesting facts and the names of the various landmarks along the way. You'll be awestruck by the stunning colors and light that makes this place truly unique.
After your kayaking adventure, you can relax on the catamaran, soak up the sun, or even take a refreshing swim in the ocean. This 2,15-hour kayak tour will cover 10 KM and is the most environmentally friendly way to explore this beautiful coast.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us now for this exciting Kayak Tour at Ponta da Piedade from Marina de Lagos and discover the hidden gems of this stunning location.
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Getting closer to the fascinating coastline is impossible and you're environmentally friendly;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Departure time depends on the sea conditions, you'll be contacted by the tour operator about the exact hour;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a kayak tour is included: guide, kayak and paddle;
- The experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;