Are you ready for a kayak and hiking tour in Sintra?
The region of Sintra is simply magical with its mystic forest and breathtaking coastline. The best way to explore this special atmosphere is by being out in nature and really experiencing the local air! On this kayak and hiking tour in Sintra you will really get to know both the stunning coastline and the marvellous forest!
Meet your friendly guides for this 5-hour experience at the Cascais train station
(transfer options are available), where we will start this unique activity. To start off this kayak and hiking tour in Sintra, we will get on the kayaks at the Bahia de Cascais and will have a 2-hour kayak tour to Boca do Inferno.
It doesn’t matter if you never did kayaking before, as our guides will show you all you need to know!
Once we arrived at the impressive Boca do Inferno, we will return to solid land and will go by car along the coastline in direction of Sintra forest. Along the way, we will pass by the most beautiful beaches of Cascais, like Praia do Guincho, and the guides will be happy to share their local knowledge with you.
In the forest of Sintra, we will take your for a lovely hike in the dense green landscape, and show you the most amazing hidden spots! The highlight of the hike will be when we get to the top of the forest, where you can enjoy the unique view over Lisbon, Cascais, Cabo Espichel, Cabo da Roca, Praia do Guincho and all the coastline of the Lisbon area.
After all this fun during this kayak and hiking tour in Sintra, you will need some food, which is why we will go an authentic Portuguese restaurant to enjoy a delicious lunch together before ending this unforgettable experience.
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- Getting closer to the fascinating coastline is impossible and you're environmentally friendly;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a kayak tour is included: guide, kayak and paddle;
- A delicious lunch is included;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 10 years old;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.