Jet ski rental in Gran Canaria
- Jet ski
Are you ready for this jet ski rental in Gran Canaria?
This jet ski rental in Gran Canaria is a great way to live life to the fullest! Are you on holidays in Gran Canaria and looking for a fresh and fun thing to do on the ocean? Pack your swim trunks, head to the Anfi Beach and celebrate your freedom while you create waves riding a fast and fun jet ski in Gran Canaria.
For this experience, no licenses or certificates are required. Before starting your journey, our fully experienced instructors will give a theoretical explanation on how to control the jet ski, use it responsible and an explanation regarding safety regulations. Jet ski in Gran Canaria is done in a closed circuit.
Sliding over the Atlantic on a jet ski in Gran Canaria is a cool and refreshing way to enjoy your holidays on this beautiful island. Enjoy the wonderful coast of Gran Canaria and its surroundings! The jet skis in Gran Canaria are vessels that respect the environment. They are the most ecological, as its water turbine propulsion system develops a water oxygenation process.
You can rent a jet ski in Gran Canaria for 20 minutes or 30 minutes either alone or in pairs. During your trip, a professional photographer will take photos of you on the jet ski that you can request at the end of the trip. Show everyone back home this adventure! Feel the adrenaline rush running through your veins while speeding against the Atlantic wind! Don’t hesitate and join this cool water sport in Gran Canaria!
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- You can go fast and jump in the waves or go for a relaxed cruise on this jet ski – the choice is yours!
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- The jet ski rental takes place in a big closed circuit;
- The minimum age to ride a jet ski is 18 years old;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- If you have never ridden a jet ski, we will provide you with safety and operational training until you are comfortable to operate. No licenses or certificates are required;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Jet ski rental in Gran CanariaSubmit your Inquiry