Are you ready for Jet Ski in Dubai?
The thrill of gliding over the waters on a modern jet ski in Dubai in front of the most iconic attractions Dubai has to offer is simply an unique experience. This jet ski rental is a unique experience to fully enjoy your stay in Dubai
Riding a jet ski in Dubai will probably be one of the most exciting activities you can do during your stay in the city. This experience takes place in a closed circuit and starts from the fishermen harbour, but since it’s right in front of some of the most famous attractions of Dubai city you can still enjoy the amazing view over the skyline.
Each jet ski has space for up to 2 people, and even the kids can come on board! Drivers need to be at least 16 years old, but kids from 5 years onwards can join as passengers and hold on to their parents while cruising over the water! You can book a jet ski for 30 minutes, 1 or 2 hours.
This experience doesn’t require any previous experience, as you will learn the most important things before getting on your jet ski. We have some of the newest machines for rental, like the Yamaha VX. The crew will also take high-quality photos of you during the activity and send it to you for free. One bottle of water per person is also included.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get on a jet ski in Dubai and cruise in front of the unique city skyline!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience is suitable for all ages and levels of experience. Don’t worry if you have never done it before, the experienced staff will teach you everything;
- You can go fast and jump in the waves or go for a relaxed cruise on this jet ski – the choice is yours!
- Each jet ski can take two people;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- Each jet ski can take up to two people, so an extra passenger is free;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water;
- The guides will be taking amazing pictures during your experience and send them to you via email at no additional cost;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age to ride a jet ski is 16 years old, kids can go with adults from 8 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.