Jet ski in Azores
- Jet ski
Are you ready to ride a jet ski in Azores?
You can ride the jet ski all around the coast, so you get to really explore the amazing coast of Terceira island. The minimum age to ride a jet ski in Azores is 16 years old. There is space for 2 people on every jet ski, so bring along your friend to explore the coast together! You have the option between 30 minutes or 60 minutes of riding your jet ski! Whatever you choose, it will be one of the highlights during your holidays in the Azores, for sure!
- You can go fast and jump in the waves or go for a relaxed cruise on this jet ski – the choice is yours!
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- This class is designed for beginners. Before going into the water, you'll have a theoretical introduction;
- The minimum age to ride a jet ski is 16 years old, kids can go with adults from 8 years old;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- If you have never ridden a jet ski, we will provide you with safety and operational training until you are comfortable to operate. No licenses or certificates are required;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Similar experiences in Azores
Boat trip with watersports in Ponta Delgada
If you’re looking for a unique experience to explore the south coast of São Miguel, Azores, thi...
Whale watching from Horta with Marine Biologists
Dive into the mysterious world of the whales with us and our experienced marine experts during ...
Private boat tour in Azores with whale and dolphin watching
If you would like to explore the coastline around Vila Franca do Campo in São Miguel at your ow...
Swimming with dolphins in Pico
Can you imagine yourself interacting closely with wild dolphins in their natural habitat? Join ...