Are you ready for a jeep tour & river cruise in the Algarve?
Join us for this unique experience of a jeep tour & river cruise in the Algarve to explore Monchique and the Arade River! This unforgettable day-trip will show you many different sides of the Algarve, that you wouldn’t explore otherwise during your holidays! You'll spend half-day exploring the unknown Algarve in our jeeps and the rest of the day enjoying a relaxing boat cruise. Join us off the beaten track and into the heart of the Algarve!
Have you already heard of Monchique? This magic region of cork forests and hills overlooking the Atlantic Ocean will show you a completely different part of the Algarve, one that many tourists never see! Monchique is especially famous for its waterfalls and clean water. The guides will take you on a jeep tour through the area of Monchique.
Make sure to bring good shoes and comfortable clothes for the tour! In Monchique, you'll learn about the different local flora and fauna and see some of the old traditions still in practice – the traditional way of producing honey and distilling of medronho – a very special local drink which you will have the chance to taste.
Afterwards, it is time for a boat cruise on the Arade River on a RIB boat. But before, we will stop at a local restaurant to enjoy a delicious Algarvian lunch. Food and drinks (water, red and white wine) are included during lunch. Once everybody is fully satisfied, we will hop on the boat!
The Arade river flows through Silves, Lagoa and Portimão and will take you past many beautiful spots without many tourists! Enjoy the relaxing boat ride and the pretty views over the different landscapes the Algarve has to offer. And for the perfect end to a perfect day, you disembark on one of the Algarve’s golden beaches where you can enjoy a refreshing swim.
There is nothing more complete than this jeep tour & river cruise in the Algarve to explore the other side of the Algarve, far away from the busy tourist beaches. If you want to really get to know the region, you should join us now on this memorable trip!
Please note: depending on tidal conditions, the program may be inverted.
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A delicious lunch is included;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.