Introduction to kitesurfing in Almería
Are you ready to go kitesurfing in Almería?
- This introduction to kitesurfing takes about 3 hours and you’ll end up wanting many more;
- You’ll learn how to handle a kite, take off and land safely on land;
- Kitesurfing in Almería is a great way to explore the region and keep in shape during your holidays;
- Kitesurfing in Almería can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- This activity will be done either paired up in couples or alone, that way we can provide you with all the help you need during your first time kitesurfing.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Bring your camera to show beautiful pictures back at home;
- All the kiteboarding equipment (kite, bar and board) is included;
- After booking we will contact you about the exact location and time, because we will go where the wind is at its best (between Mojácar and Adra);
- Food and drinks are not included, but feel free to bring your own;
- Please be present at the location agreed on 15 minutes before departure;
- Phone number and address of the kitesurf school is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Almería
Flyboard in Almería
Always dreamed of flying? This is your chance! Flyboard in Almería takes 20 minutes and allows ...
Advanced kitesurf lesson in Almería
This advanced kitesurf lesson in Almería is the perfect thing to do to improve your skills unde...
Kitesurfing course in Almería
Almería is a perfect destination to learn kitesurf because of the ideal wind conditions. Join t...
Jet ski in Almería
Sliding over the Mediterranean Sea on a jet ski in Almería is a cool and refreshing way to enjo...