Are you ready for a half-day private boat trip in Portimão?
If you’re on holidays in the South of Portugal, you should definitely do a boat tour. The best way to explore the unique coastline of the Algarve is by boat. This 4-hour private boat trip in Portimão is a great option for you and your friends and family! The boat has space for up to 11 guests and you’ll have the boat for your own and your private local skipper.
Join us for this private boat trip in Portimão to explore the fascinating rock formations of the Algarve and the cute fishing villages along the coast. Our friendly crew will welcome you at the Marina of Portimão, where you will board our safe and comfortable boats. Once everybody is seated, we will start this private boat trip in Portimão.
We have a suggested itinerary which we usually adapt according to the weather and sea conditions. But for 4 hours, the boat is yours, so you can suggest where you’d like to go or what you’d like to see.
On this tour, you can discover some of the picturesque fishing villages of the Algarve. We can show you Ferragudo and Alvor, for example, some tows that managed to keep their authentic character of the Algarve. Most likely, you’d also like us to show you the epic cave of Benagil. While the Benagil cave could definitely be the highlight of this tour, the hidden beaches and beautiful rock formations we will pass along the way are also simply breathtakingly beautiful. And how about anchoring somewhere for a refreshing swim or some snorkeling?
On this private boat trip in Portimão, you can come with your friends and family, up to 11 people in total, or maybe only with your beloved one. This might even be the perfect occasion for a wedding proposal! To make the occasion even more special, we’ll provide you with a bottle of champagne and some water too.
What are you waiting for? Invite your friends and family and join us on this amazing private tour in Portimão!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- The skipper has a suggested itinerary which will take you to his favorite spots, but feel free to share your ideas;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- The perfect way to end a day with your family or group of friends;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A welcome drink is included and you can bring your own food and drinks;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;