Are you ready for a half-day island cruise from Olhão?
Did you know that there are islands in the Algarve?
Yes, in the Natural Reserve of Ria Formosa outside of the eastern coast of the Algarve there are some stunning islands. On this half-day island cruise from Olhão you can admire some of the most beautiful ones. Departing from Olhão harbour,
this boat tour takes you through the big lagoon in front of Olhão
and along the Barrier Islands of the spectacular Ria Formosa.
On this unique boat tour you will be able to admire the following islands: Deserta, Farol and Hangares, Culatra and Armona. So you will really get to know the entire region of the Ria Formosa with its most amazing places. During this 4-hour island cruise from Olhão, your local skipper will be happy to share the knowledge about the local history and secrets.
On the island Armona, we will stop for about half an hour and for 1,5-hour at Culatra island. Here you can use the time to go and have lunch at a local restaurant (not included) or just stroll along the long beach. While we cruise from island to island and then back to Olhão, we will also pass by the oyster and clam farms.
If you want to explore the Ria Formosa and its most beautiful islands, this half-day island cruise is the perfect option during your stay in the Algarve. So what are you waiting for? Join us now and enjoy some relaxing hours on board of a boat.
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- Departure time depends on the sea conditions, you'll be contacted by the tour operator about the exact hour;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- To place your booking request, a full upfront payment is required.