Half day fishing in Cascais
Are you ready for a half day fishing in Cascais?
Do you like fishing or did you always want to try it? This half day fishing in Cascais is the perfect opportunity to catch some big fish during your holidays in Lisbon or Cascais! Join us for fishing in Cascais and have a half day full of fun and excitement! Cascais is a cute fisherman town about 30 minutes away from Lisbon. This 4-hour tour to go fishing in Cascais is a great activity for the entire family. Enjoy the beautiful coastline of Cascais while we visit the best fishing spots in Cascais. Our experienced crew will be by your side during fishing in Cascais and show you some tips and tricks. This way you will catch something for sure, even if you never went fishing before! If you wish, you can even book an extra BBQ on board of our beautiful boat (15€ per person), and then we will grill your own fish for you (and some meat)! Or you can take your biggest catch home and have a nice dinner. Whatever you choose, we assure you that the fish will taste even better knowing that it was you who caught it! Our boat is very safe and comfortable and has a bathroom on board. For a great experience, we serve you drinks (beer, wine or soft drinks) and some snacks on board while fishing in Cascais! Get your friends and family and let’s go fishing in Cascais!
- 4-hour tour to go fishing in Cascais and enjoy the beautiful coastline of the region around Cascais;
- Fishing in Cascais is suitable for all ages and levels of experience;
- We guarantee a lot of fun and some great memories;
- Our experienced crew will help you and teach you the art of fishing;
- If you want, you can book a nice BBQ on board and we will grill your biggest catch for you (15€ per person). Or you can also take your fish home for dinner.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- This tour can be booked all year round;
- Safety-briefing, all fishing equipment, fishing license, insurance and guide included;
- Drinks (beer, wine and soft drinks) and snacks are included. You can also bring your own food and drinks;
- We need to be a minimum 6 people on board for the tour to happen;
- Please check-in at the Marina of Cascais 15 minutes before the start of the event;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, is included in your confirmation email.
Book now 4h 75