Full day catamaran boat tour in Alicante
Are you ready for a catamaran boat tour in Alicante?
- Stunning full day boat tour in Alicante to Tabarca Island, the first marine reserve in Spain;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear sea or do some snorkelling;
- A delicious paella, with chicken or fish, accompanied by a salad, bread, fruit and two non-alcoholic drinks for each one of you;
- Take fantastic pictures during this tour;
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included by an experienced skipper.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- This full day boat tour in Alicante gets often fully booked in summer, that’s why we recommend to book in advance!
- One drink per person is included. Extra (alcoholic) drinks can be bought on board at our cocktail bar; It’s not permitted to bring your own drinks, sorry;
- Check-in should be done at Puerto de Alicante at 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Alicante
Private sailing tour to Tabarca Island
This full day private sailing tour to Tabarca Island is the most complete tour of all. We offer...
Half-day boat tour on a catamaran in Alicante
Go aboard on our catamaran in Alicante, offering you the best boat tour to explore the enchanti...
Kayak tour in Alicante with snorkeling
Do you like being in the water and does the underwater world fascinates you? Then you should tr...
Private catamaran in Alicante
This private catamaran in Alicante is perfect for all those who are looking to spend some quali...