Are you ready for flyboard in Dubai?
Have you heard of flyboard before? This fun new watersport is one of the most exciting ways to spend some time in the crystal clear waters of Dubai
! Fly high and enjoy the view over the skyline
on this opportunity to do flyboard in Dubai!
Flyboard in Dubai is a unique activity in Dubai and will surely be an unforgettable experience during your holidays. Stand on the flyboard, which is connected to a long water hose on a jet ski. Through water pressure the board will take off, bringing you high in the sky and make you fly over water. You don’t need a lot of strength to control the board, but a good sense of balance is helpful!
But don’t worry if you’ve never done it before, as the experienced instructors will tell you all you need to know before you start and be by your side during the entire experience. Flyboard in Dubai is done right by the beach, so your friends and family can admire how you fly over the water!
This unforgettable activity starts from the Fishermen Harbour in Dubai, where you will learn all the basics before we go out on the water. You will only be a few minutes in the air, but the memories will last forever! So, when are you coming to try out flyboard in Dubai?
- Enjoy the view over the impressive city skyline from a unique perspective;
- This experience is suitable for all ages and levels of experience. Don’t worry if you have never done it before, the experienced staff will teach you everything;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 18 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email.