Are you ready for a fishing tour in Sagres?
Get ready to enjoy some unforgettable hours of your fishing tour in Sagres! For all the adventure lovers, a fishing tour in Sagres is a must. Sagres is well-known not only for its great fishing grounds but also for sea-sculpted cliffs, giving the city a distinct edge-of-the-world atmosphere reminiscent of Portugal's former maritime exploits.
Meet Master Zé at Porto da Baleeira, our friendly skipper with more than 35 years of boating and fishing experience. He knows this area like no other. This experience will provide access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas. Cruise along the incredible coast until we reach the best fishing spot.
We have everything ready for you, including the necessary boat fishing licence for passengers older than 16 years, as well as equipment such as gear and bait. The 4-hour fishing tour in Sagres does not include food and drinks, so bring your snacks and drinks.
Our minimum capacity for fishing tours in Sagres is 4 people, and up to 8 people. If you want to enjoy the fishing tour in Sagres alone, you can also rent our fleet with a skipper and guide for any fishing trip.
Catching fish is a big bonus, of course – but even if this doesn’t happen, we promise an unforgettable and fun experience. You get to spend time out on the Atlantic Ocean, surrounded by friends or family, all the while learning a new skill on a fishing tour in Sagres. What are you waiting for?
- This tour includes all of the equipment needed for fishing;
- This experience will provide access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the stunning coastline from a unique perspective;
- Experienced and skilled staff, willing to provide you with an unforgettable experience;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance, and life-jackets included;
- Bring your own food and drink for this tour;
- All you need for a successful fishing tour is included: guide, gear and bait;
- Please check in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, will contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- No need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check in;