Half day fishing in Aveiro
Are you ready to go on an unforgettable half day tour fishing in Aveiro?
We all know the city of Aveiro for its natural beauty with its stunning Ria. Aveiro is also known for traditional salt pans and fishing. In the Ria of Aveiro one breathes fish. Nothing better than to go fishing in Aveiro to feel the authenticity of the city.
This half day fishing in Aveiro lasts approximately four hours. This fishing boat trip requires no experience and is suitable for all ages. Our experienced staff will be happy to teach you everything. The crew loves to fish and will tell you the best secrets for fishing in Aveiro.
In the region of Aveiro, fishing has been of great importance since before the 10th century. Six centuries later, the wind, ocean currents and the sediment carried by rivers created a line of dunes, leading to the Ria de Aveiro.
The lagoon waters are habitat for various fish species. That’s why the Ria attracts many professional fishermen and is a favorite spot for amateur anglers too. The most common species in the Ria de Alvor, depending on the season, are the golden bream, plaice, sole, sea bass, the lamprey and eel. The eel is one of the most sought for delicacies in restaurants in the region of Aveiro.
Fishing in Aveiro is fantastic, even if the results of the fishing are below expectations, you’ll always have the consolation of a few hours spent in harmony and peace with nature. We will give our best and we count on your help in this unforgettable adventure!
- On these half day deep sea fishing tour in Aveiro we’ll have enough time to reach the best fishing spots according to the season and currents;
- Fishing in Aveiro is guided by experienced local fishermen who are happy to teach you some tips and tricks and share some of the secrets of Aveiro;
- All ages are welcome on this fishing boat tour and it does not require any previous experience in fishing;
- The ones who are not into fishing are welcome on this tour too as they can enjoy the sun and the amazing views over the coastline of Aveiro;
- On this deep sea fishing tour in Aveiro we usually catch sea breams, wreck fish, red fish, hake and red bream.
- Includes all fishing equipment and bait;
- Fishing licenses for fishermen over 16 years old are required by law and are issued upon check-in so please bring your ID and 5€ extra;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- Includes safety briefing and life-jackets (for all ages);
- Food and drinks are not included, so feel free to bring your own;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure at Aveiro;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 4h 75