Are you ready for fishing from Portimão?
Did you know that the Algarve
is a great spot for reef fishing? But of course, you need some local knowledge to know where to find the most and biggest fish along the coast
. Come with us to go fishing from Portimão and have some real fun in the Algarve! This is a private fishing tour up to 5 guests.
This unique tour to go fishing from Portimão starts at the pier of Portimão Marina.
After a warm welcome, our staff will explain some security procedures and fill you in on what to expect during the tour. If you never fished before, no worries - the local staff will teach you all you need to know!
On this 4-hour boat tour, you can also admire the unique views over the impressive Algarve coastline. It’s the perfect activity for your family or group of friends (minimum age 2 years). Even those who don’t want to fish will love being aboard and cruising along the coast. The boat has space for up to 5 people, so enough to bring your favourite people.
This is a reef fishing tour that will go out about 5km from the coast, which allows you to catch a broad variety of fish species, such as: red snapper, "Bicas", seabass, silver bream, golden bream, grouper, "Safia", beetle, among others. And of course, you can take home your catches to enjoy them for a delicious BBQ!
Fishing from Portimão is an unforgettable experience for everyone, and a real adventure during your holidays in the Algarve! So bring your family and friends and join us on this unique fishing trip. The fishing license is included, but make sure to bring your ID!
- The guide will take you to the fishing hot spots only locals know about and give you as much help as you need;
- Besides all the excitement about the fishing, you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful coastline from a unique point of view;
- Be surprised by the broad variety of fish the region provides;
- By the end of the excursion, you may take your catch of the day home for dinner;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a successful fishing tour is included: guide, gear and bait;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- There's no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.