Are you ready for a Faro boat tour?
If you’re on holidays in the region of Faro and would like to do a short boat trip without spending too much money or time, this Faro boat tour is a perfect choice! Come on board of our comfortable boat to get a glimpse of the beauty of Ria Formosa natural park!
This Faro boat tour starts from the Marina in Faro or the Cais da Porta Nova. Here you will come on board our stable and comfortable boat, that is easily accessible and suitable for all ages! Once everybody is comfortably seated in the sun or the shade, we will start the 45-minute boat ride from Faro. Let us show you the marine reserve of Ria Formosa, just outside of Faro during this short escape. You will be amazed by the natural beauty of this region, as well as with the big variety of bird species that can be found in Ria Formosa.
Relax on board and enjoy the view over the calm and turquoise waters just outside of Faro. There is enough shade on board so you can choose whether you would like to sit in the sun or prefer some cooler shade. The experienced crew will also be happy to share their local knowledge about the region with you.
At the end of the Faro boat tour, you will be able to admire the walls of the Old City of Faro! So what are you waiting for? Bring your whole family and let’s enjoy this fun Faro boat tour!
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- Great boarding facilities in the modern marina;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- Wheelchairs are welcome. Please mention this in the notes upon booking;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.