Are you ready for a Family boat tour to Benagil?
If you would like to visit Benagil on a comfortable boat during your stay in Lagos, we have the perfect option for you and your family. This family boat tour is a relaxing and fun way for everybody to visit the world-famous Benagil cave.
This unforgettable experience starts from the Marina de Lagos.
Here you will meet your friendly crew and come on board of the comfortable catamaran. The boarding is also possible for kids, elderly people and those with limited mobility,
so you can bring your entire family and friends with no exceptions. Once everybody is on board and seated in the sun or the shade, off we go on this 2,5-hour
family boat tour to Benagil.
Along the way to Benagil cave, you will be able to admire the unique Algarve coastline between Lagos and Benagil. We will pass by some stunning places like Alvor, Praia de Carvoeiro, Portimão, Praia da Rocha, Praia do Pintadinho and Paradise Beach. Enjoy the view over the impressive rock formations and hidden caves and grottos.
The highlight of this tour will be the visit to the famous sea cave Benagil. Here we will go really close to the cave and enter it with the boat, so you can take some fantastic photos of the cave. Benagil is one of the most impressive sea caves in Europe, and on this tour, you will get to see why!
After visiting Benagil, we will anchor for around 20 minutes at a place close-by where you can take a refreshing dive in the crystal clear waters. If you prefer, you can of course stay on board and use the viewing platform to enjoy the view over the beautiful coastline.
What are you waiting for? This family boat tour to Benagil is the most comfortable way to explore the spectacular coast, so make sure to join us during your holidays in the Algarve!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Visit hidden and inaccessible beaches and venture inside dark caves;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- Onboard, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- By law, it’s not permitted to disembark in the Benagil cave (only by SUP or kayak). The boat will enter the cave so you can enjoy it closely from the boat;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- Wheelchairs are welcome. Please mention this in the notes upon booking.