Are you ready for a family boat tour from Portimão to Benagil and Carvoeiro?
This family boat tour from Portimão to Benagil is the perfect activity to do with your kids during your holidays in the Algarve! Onboard, the kids can play and make new friends while the parents can relax on deck and simply enjoy the view over the impressive coastline. It’s a great alternative to your beach days! The boat is very popular among families as it's very kid and elderly-friendly, being very stable and having easy boarding access.
At the Marina da Praia da Rocha, the friendly and experienced crew will welcome you on board the big and comfortable boat with space for up to 35 people. This cruise always leaves at 11:30am and takes you to explore the unique Algarve coastline. There is no better way to really get to know the region than a relaxing boat trip.
The crew will cruise with you along the impressive rock formations between Portimão and the famous Benagil cave. You can enjoy the view over the cute fishermen village Carvoeiro and some of the most beautiful caves of the Algarve, like Farol, Leixão, Catedral and the Love grotto. The highlight of this trip will be the famous Benagil sea cave.
If the sea conditions are good, we will even anchor at the beautiful Praia da Marinha so you can take a refreshing dive in the crystal-clear waters and enjoy some beach time. During the entire tour, the crew will be at your disposal so if you have any questions about the region of the Algarve, feel free to ask away!
This family boat tour from Portimão to Benagil is such a great way to spend some hours at sea with your family or also your group of friends while getting to know the stunning coastline of the Algarve. Make sure you don’t miss out on this unique experience!
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- The focus of this boat trip is to enjoy the beautiful coastline, but you may be lucky and encounter some wild dolphins or other sea life;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;