Dolphin and whale watching in AzoresInstant Booking
- Speed boat
Are you ready for a boat tour with dolphin and whale watching in Azores?
- Exciting 3-hour boat tour on a fast RIB with whale and dolphin watching in Azores to see the beautiful creatures in their natural habitat and discover the amazing coastline of the island;
- Our experienced marine biologist will teach you a lot about cetaceans;
- Thanks to the lookouts that are strategically placed on the south coast of the island, we have a success rate of 99% of finding whales and dolphins during our tours;
- The experienced crew that will make sure you have a great and safe time during this whale and dolphin watching in Azores. We also make sure to respect the animals;
- Waterproof jackets and pants available on board for you.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets, waterproof jackets and pants, insurance and marine biologist included;
- Food and drinks are not included. Feel free to bring your own;
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems or heart diseases and pregnant women;
- The check-in should be done 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Azores
Snorkeling with dolphins in São Miguel
This excursion will take you snorkeling with dolphins in São Miguel to enjoy the Atlantic under...
Whale watching and islet boat tour in São Miguel
Join this exciting marine wildlife boat tour in São Miguel with biologists to discover the whal...
Private boat tour in Azores with whale and dolphin watching
If you would like to explore the coastline around Vila Franca do Campo in São Miguel at your ow...
Whale and dolphin watching on Pico
During this dolphin watching on Pico island you’ll have the opportunity to observe some of more...