Dolphin and whale watching in AzoresInstant Booking
- Speed boat
Are you ready for a boat tour with dolphin and whale watching in Azores - São Miguel?
During this 3-hour tour to go dolphin and whale watching in Ponta Delgada, you will be accompanied by an expert marine biologist, who will tell you all about the amazing creatures. Thanks to our strategically placed lookouts on the south coast of the island, we have a success rate of 99% of finding whales or dolphins on our tours to go whale and dolphin watching in Azores. The Azores are a passing point for 28 different species of cetaceans.
Depending on the season, you will see many different whale and dolphin species on this tour! Some of the species you can find are the spotted dolphins, common dolphins, fin whales, blue whales, sperm whales, and many more. Our fast and safe Rigid Inflatable Boat will take you close to the wild animals. Before we start our tour, you will receive a safety briefing. There you will learn about the most important rules and how to treat the animals with respect. This is very important to us!
This boat tour is a true adventure and will be one of the most exciting moments of your holidays! Get your friends and family and let’s go dolphin and whale watching in the Azores!
- Exciting 3-hour boat tour on a fast RIB with whale and dolphin search in Azores to see the beautiful creatures in their natural habitat and discover the amazing coastline of the island;
- Our experienced marine biologist will teach you a lot about cetaceans;
- Thanks to the lookouts that are strategically placed on the south coast of the island, we have a success rate of 99% of finding whales and dolphins during our tours;
- The experienced crew that will make sure you have a great and safe time during this whale and dolphin watching in the Azores. We also make sure to respect the animals;
- Waterproof jackets and pants are available onboard for you.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat;
- Safety briefing, life-jackets, waterproof jackets and pants, insurance and marine biologist included;
- Food and drinks are not included. Feel free to bring your own;
- The minimum age is 6 years old;
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems or heart diseases and pregnant women;
- The check-in should be done 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Azores
Snorkeling with dolphins in São Miguel
This excursion will take you snorkeling with dolphins in São Miguel to enjoy the Atlantic under...
Private boat tour in Azores with whale and dolphin watching
If you would like to explore the coastline around Vila Franca do Campo in São Miguel at your ow...
Whale watching and islet boat tour in São Miguel
Join this exciting marine wildlife boat tour in São Miguel with biologists to discover the whal...
Whale and dolphin watching on Pico
During this dolphin watching on Pico island you’ll have the opportunity to observe some of more...