Dolphin watching from Portimão Marina
Are you ready to go dolphin watching from Portimão?
This boat tour with dolphin watching from Portimão is a truly unique holiday experience for the whole family. In fact, dolphin watching from Portimão is an absolute “must do” whilst in the Algarve, particularly in Portimão.
Get aboard on “Nortada”, our super fast Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) and feel the excitement of searching for these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat.
For over 20 years, the dolphins have been protected species in Portugal. That’s why our boats are dolphin-friendly. The boat use jet propulsion and sometimes they even like to play with our jets. This tour operator for dolphin watching from Portimão is one of the first operators in this field in Portugal. Thanks to the experienced skippers, the success rate in finding dolphins and other species is 95%.
This trip with dolphin watching from Portimão takes approximately two hours, but the memories will last forever!
- 120-minute boat trip with dolphin watching from Portimão to find the dolphins in their natural habitat;
- Besides the magical encounter with marine wildlife, you can enjoy fantastic Atlantic Ocean views;
- As thousands of dolphins live along the Algarve coastline and our very experienced skippers will do their best to find some. You’re not guaranteed to see them since they are totally wild and not fed. It’s almost sure though, since we have a 95% success rate;
- During the dolphin watching from Portimão you’ll have onboard commentary by an experienced skipper and marine biologist.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat and a wind jacket;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets are included;
- Food and drinks are not included so you can bring your own if you want;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure of the tour;
- We’ll send you detailed tour operator information, including direct phone number and exact location of the meeting point in the Marina of Portimão, in your confirmation email.
Book now 1h 30m 40