Dolphin watching from Portimão Marina
- Speed boat
Are you ready to go dolphin watching from Portimão?
Get aboard on one of our super fast Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIB), also known as a semi rigid boat, and feel the excitement of searching for these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat. You'll be taken by one of the first dolphin watching operators of the Algarve, true specialists in searching for wild dolphins!
For over 20 years, the dolphins have been protected species in Portugal. That’s why our boats are dolphin-friendly. The boats use jet propulsion and sometimes they even like to play with our jets. This tour operator for dolphin watching from Portimão counts with very experienced skippers. We can never guarantee if we'll find these playful mammals in the immense ocean, but our success rate in finding dolphins and other species is 95%.
This dolphin watching trip from Portimão takes approximately 1,5 hours, but the memories will last forever!
- Boat trip with dolphin watching from Portimão to find the dolphins in their natural habitat;
- Besides the magical encounter with marine wildlife, you can enjoy fantastic Atlantic Ocean views;
- As thousands of dolphins live along the Algarve coastline and our very experienced skippers will do their best to find some. You’re not guaranteed to see them since they are totally wild and not fed. It’s almost sure though since we have a 95% success rate;
- During the dolphin watching from Portimão, you’ll have onboard commentary by an experienced skipper and marine biologist.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat and a wind jacket;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets are included;
- Food and drinks are not included so you can bring your own if you want;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure of the tour;
- We’ll send you detailed tour operator information, including direct phone number and exact location of the meeting point in the Marina of Portimão, in your confirmation email.
FAQ about dolphin watching from Portimão
Do you need to know how to swim for this dolphin watching tour?
Can you get off the boat for a swim with the dolphins?
Is it guaranteed to see dolphins?
How close can you get to the dolphins?
Are the dolphins fed?
Are there dolphins all year round?
Is it possible to observe other species than dolphins?
Is this dolphin watching tour suitable for babies and pregnant women?
Is the use of lifejackets mandatory? Are there lifejackets for children available?
Can you take your camera and phone with you on the dolphin watching trip?
How many people go on each boat?
Should I book my dolphin watching in advance?
What’s the best time to go dolphin watching?
Can you pay by card?
What happens if the boat tour is cancelled?
Similar experiences in Portimão
Benagil and dolphin watching in Portimão
This boat trip combines both: a visit to the impressive sea caves of Benagil and dolphin watchi...
Private boat tour to Benagil and Ponta da Piedade
This private boat tour to Benagil and Ponta da Piedade is a unique opportunity to discover the ...
Benagil tour from Alvor
This Benagil tour from Alvor is the best option for anyone staying in and around the cute villa...
Boat tour to Benagil with snorkeling
Join us on this boat tour to Benagil with snorkeling, the perfect combination to visit the famo...