Dolphin safari and caves boat trip in Vilamoura
Are you ready for a boat trip in Vilamoura with a dolphin safari and cave tour?
- This boat trip in Vilamoura is led by local guides that speak Portuguese, English, Spanish and French;
- The best boat trip in Vilamoura because it combines the two must-do tours: dolphin watching and the cave trip;
- We’ll be able to enter the famous caves of Galé without having to step over on another boat;
- The dolphin safari is a true adventure. Don’t forget that we deal with wild animals ad that sometimes we may not be able to find them;
- From our comfortable boat you’ll be able to enjoy the beauty of the coastline of the Algarve and take great pictures.
- This trip takes place on a rigid inflatable boat and as such, it’s not recommended for people with back and neck pain or pregnant women;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- A wind jacket may be useful;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included;
- Please check-in at the Marina of Vilamoura 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information, including local telephone numbers and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Vilamoura
Sailing in Vilamoura
On this excursion sailing in Vilamoura, you’ll have the chance to relax, swim and to enjoy the ...
Dolphin watching in Vilamoura
If you want to see wild dolphins in their natural habitat and discover the coats of the region,...
Yacht rental in Vilamoura - full day
With this full-day yacht rental in Vilamoura, you can explore the amazing coastline of the Alga...
Rent a boat in Vilamoura – morning
Rent a boat in Vilamoura during the morning and start the day in the best way possible!