Dolphin & coastal sailing in Madeira
Are you ready to go sailing in Madeira along the coast and to observe the dolphins?
- 2,5-hour excursion sailing in Madeira takes you to discover the Southwest Coast of Madeira;
- We’ll also go out deeper in the Atlantic in search of whales and dolphins;
- Marine wildlife guaranteed; if not on first tour, go again!
- This excursion sailing in Madeira can be done all year round, depending on sea and weather conditions;
- Take a dive at the base of Cabo Girão to refresh;
- Is it cold and forgot your jacket? We can lend you a warm coat for your comfort;
- Enjoy our enchanting traditional sailing boat with a very cosy and familiar environment, extremely comfortable, suitable for all ages (has toilet and bar).
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Includes one drink and additional snacks and drinks can be bought on board;
- Check-in should be done 20 minutes before departure;
- We’ll send you detailed operator information, including phone number and address, in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Madeira
Boat tour in Madeira to Câmara de Lobos
If you are staying in Funchal and want to visit Câmara de Lobos and impressive the region aroun...
Boat tour to Desertas Islands in Madeira
Discover Madeira's secret natural gem on this full-day boat tour to Desertas Islands with chanc...
Full day boat cruise in Madeira - Fajãs
This full day boat cruise in Madeira will take you on a relaxing day out to admire the rough an...
Sunset tour in Madeira on a catamaran
The best way to end a beautiful day during your holidays in Madeira? Definitely a sunset tour i...