Are you ready to discover scuba diving in Athens?
If you are on holidays in Athens and looking for the opportunity to explore the underwater world, this activity to discover scuba diving in Athens is the perfect choice! Take your first breath underwater under the supervision of our professional PADI dive instructors.
This discover scuba diving experience starts from Nea Makri just outside of Athens. Here our experienced instructors will welcome you for this 4-hour scuba diving experience. First off you will receive a quick and easy introduction into scuba diving. Your instructors will show you how to handle the scuba gear and tell you all you need to know before going out into the sea.
Once everybody feels comfortable, we will go out for the first time scuba diving in Athens. The dive takes place either from shore or from a boat, depending on the group and the conditions of the day. For this activity, no previous experience or licenses are required. You just should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea (minimum age 8 years).
During the dive, the instructors will be by your side at all times to make sure you have a safe and fun experience. They will also take photos and videos of you, which will be sent afterwards for free! Of course, we want you to stay hydrated as well, so a bottle of water is also included.
Once you’re back on land, we’re sure you will be full of new and exciting memories! Discover scuba diving in Athens and really explore the underwater marine life of the region!
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- Take your first breath underwater on this experience for your first dive;
- Under the supervision of experienced PADI instructors, you will learn all the basics and have a safe experience;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for diving is included: guide, wetsuit, full face masks, tanks, fins and snorkels;
- We'll provide you with a bottle of water;
- The guides will be taking amazing pictures during your experience and send them to you via email at no additional cost;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- To participate in this experience, you should be able to swim and feel comfortable in the sea;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;