Coasteering in Tenerife
Are you ready for coasteering in Tenerife?
Coasteering in Tenerife is everything your parents told you not to do at the beach! So are you in for some adventure? Come and join us! Because during this activity we go climbing, rock hopping, cliff jumping and adventure swimming. Coasteering in Tenerife is the closest way to nature you’ll find to explore the coastline. Coasteering in Tenerife will be done in the area of Los Cristianos and takes about 3 hours. You will be swimming through rock pools and scramble along the rocky coastline. It’s the best way to explore and admire Tenerife’s volcanic and spectacular coastline. The cliff jumps are done from 2-10 meters and if you don’t feel like jumping, that is perfectly fine! All jumps are optional and you don’t need any previous experience. If you have a real sense of adventure and like challenges then this activity is perfect for you! We assure you everyone will have a great time during coasteering in Tenerife because we will slowly build up the difficulty level. Do you dare to explore the shore in such an exciting and original way? Let’s go!
- Coasteering in Tenerife is a very adventurous and unique way to explore the coastline of this beautiful island;
- The thrill of rock hopping and cliff jumping is amazing;
- We’ll take you to the best spots that only the locals know about;
- Our guides love what they do and they are happy to take you with them to experience this cool adventure;
- Coasteering in Tenerife allows you to escape from the busy touristic areas and enjoy nature in an intimate way;
- We will take some amazing pictures from you during this activity and will send them to you afterwards.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel and water.
- The minimum age to do coasteering in Tenerife is 12 years old; it’s important that you know how to swim and are not afraid of new challenges;
- Included: wetsuits, life-jackets, boots, helmets, harness and safety equipment, third party and accident insurance and a fully legal and qualified guide;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the activity at Los Cristianos;
- We’ll send you detailed information, the phone number and exact address of the tour operator in your confirmation email. Please fill in your names and birthdates in the notes upon booking, for insurance matters.
Book now 3h 39