Coasteering in Gran Canaria
Are you ready for coasteering in Gran Canaria?
- Coasteering in Gran Canaria is a very adventurous and unique way to explore the coastline of this beautiful island;
- The thrill of jumping into caves and climbing and doing rappel on the cliffs is amazing;
- We’ll take you to the best spots that only the locals know about;
- Our guides love what they do and are some of the most experienced in Gran Canaria;
- Coasteering in Gran Canaria allows you to escape from the busy touristic areas and enjoy nature in an intimate way;
- We will take some amazing pictures from you during this activity.
- The minimum age to do coasteering in Gran Canaria is 12 years old; it’s important that you know how to swim and are not afraid of heights or affected by dizziness;
- It will take approx 30 minutes to go to the location where we will realize coasteering in Gran Canaria and 30 minutes to come back;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel and comfortable footwear that can get wet. In case of having long hair, bring an elastic to hold your hair.
- Included: harness, helmet, life jacket, wetsuit, certified English speaking guide and insurance;
- Drinks (water) and a small picnic (fruit, chocolates, biscuits) are included;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the activity at the location agreed on;
- We’ll send you detailed information, the phone number and exact address of the tour operator in your confirmation email. Please fill in your names and birthdates in the notes upon booking, for insurance matters.
Similar experiences in Gran Canaria
Kayak tour in Gran Canaria
A kayak tour in Gran Canaria is a very original and fun way to explore the beautiful coast arou...
Snorkeling in Gran Canaria
Do you like being in the water and the underwater world fascinates you? You should go snorkelin...
Scuba diver course in Gran Canaria
Kick off your scuba diving career with this 2-day scuba diver course in Gran Canaria will take ...
Open water diving course in Gran Canaria
This diving course in Gran Canaria is for non-divers who want to become real divers.