Coastal cruise in Lagos
Are you ready for a coastal cruise in Lagos?
This coastal cruise in Lagos will take you to discover the coastline from Lagos to Burgau. Come aboard on our catamaran, offering you the best coastal cruise in Lagos. We’ll take you to explore the enchanting coastline from Ponta da Piedade to a fisherman village called Burgau. We are certain everyone will enjoy the scenery whilst relaxing.
This coastal cruise departs from the Marina of Lagos to Cabanas Velhas beach (Burgau). The tour takes about four hours and includes lunch. Lunch will be served in a stunning bay.
During this coastal cruise in Lagos, we will stop for a refreshing dive in the ocean. There’s also time for snorkeling, paddle boarding or jumping on the fun water trampoline. Our comfortable catamaran is suitable for the whole family as we have seats in the shade, a WC on board and WI-FI to provide great comfort!
Grab a group of friends and family and let’s enjoy this coastal cruise in Lagos!
- Beautiful coastal tour from Lagos along the famous cliffs of Ponta da Piedade to Burgau;
- Comfortable and modern catamaran with shade and free WI-FI;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- Go snorkeling, paddle boarding or jump on the water trampoline
- Includes a delicious lunch;
- On-board commentary and safety briefing included by experienced skipper.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Something warm may be smart too;
- This coastal cruise from Lagos gets fully booked often, book ahead!
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Lunch is included and additional drinks and snacks can be bought on board. It’s not permitted to bring your own drinks, sorry;
- Check-in should be done at Lagos 15 min. before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included on your confirmation email.
Book now 4h 45