Coastal boat tour in Lagos with swimming
Are you ready for a coastal boat tour in Lagos with swimming?
The blue waters of Lagos surely invite you for a refreshing swim. Not all boat tours in Lagos include a break to swim. If you do want to enjoy a fresh dive, join us on this boat tour in Lagos with swimming! We’ll show you stunning Ponta da Piedade and anchor for a refreshing swim in a sheltered bay.
This 2-hour boat tour in Lagos with swimming is suitable for all ages. The boarding facilities are great, in the modern Marina of Lagos and the boats are very comfortable. Each boat takes up to 12 people.
Get aboard and be impressed by the unique coastline around Lagos! From the Marina of Lagos, we’ll pass by some of the most iconic beaches of Lagos. You’ll get to see Batata Beach, Pinhão Beach, D. Ana Beach and Camilo Beach, for example. Around the famous Ponta da Piedade, we’ll show you "The Kitchen", "The Garage" and other funny named rock formations around Ponta da Piedade.
After Ponta da Piedade, we’ll cruise a bit further, up to the Porto de Mós Beach, much beloved by locals and the “Rocha Negra” of Praia da Luz.
Somewhere in the middle of the trip, the captain drops the anchor where he thinks is best for you to enjoy a refreshing jump into the water. Along the way, you captain will share many interesting facts about the coastline. Return will be to the Marina of Lagos.
- This boat tour in Lagos with swimming is suitable for all ages as the boarding facilities are very good;
- You’ll be guided by a local skipper who speaks Portuguese and English;
- One of the only coastal boats tours with time to swim;
- From the boat, you’ll be amazed by the unique colors of nature: the brown of the rocks and the blues of the sea and the sky.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, towel and a hat;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Please check-in at the Marina of Lagos 15 minutes before the start of the event;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 2h 25