Cave and island tour from Split
Are you ready for a cave and island boat tour from Split?
This is the perfect boat tour from Split to enjoy the unique caves and islands on a comfortable speed boat. Discover the most epic caves and islands of Croatia. If you are on holidays in Split, you must do a boat tour!
This boat tour from Split will first take you to Biševo island to discover the Blue Cave and the Monk Seal Cave. The Blue Cave is one of the most known caves of the Adriatic sea. The Monk Seaç Cave is up to 160m long, being the longest cave on Biševo island. It was the habitat of monk seals for many years. After, we will take you to discover Vis island to enjoy a coffee or to discover the narrow streets of the pretty fishing village Komiža. We’ll explore the South coast of the Vis island. There will have time to take some impressive pictures, swim and snorkel in the fantastic Stiniva cove.
We will show you a stunning beach on Budikovac island, the Blue Lagoon. Here, you can also get on land for a drink or to explore the beach. On the way to Hvar we will show you the stunning Pakleni islands. In Hvar, you will see the most beautiful harbor and many cool historical and cultural interest points. In Hvar you will have time to sightsee or to have a lunch.
Our speed boats are small enough to truly access the caves and when the ocean tide allows, to get into them and make stunning pictures! The cave and island boat tour from Split has good boarding facilities, being suitable for all ages.
- Cruise on our speed boat along the most paradisiacal beaches, islands and caves;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- Excellent boarding facilities, being suitable for all ages;
- On this boat tour from Split you’ll have access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Snorkel equipment and bottled water included.
- Bring camera, sunscreen, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, hat and comfortable clothes;
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own or buy in any restaurant;
- Transfer is not included;
- We recommend to book in advance in order to avoid fully booked boats;
- Check-in for the boat tour from Split should be done 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, is included on your confirmation email.
Book now 11h 125