Catamaran tour in Ria Formosa
Are you ready for a catamaran tour in Ria Formosa?
If you’re on holidays around the region of Faro, there’s one thing you absolutely have to do during your stay: Visit the famous Natural Reserve of Ria Formosa. This unique marine environment just outside of Faro is home to a broad variety of rare species of flora and fauna. On this catamaran tour in Ria Formosa, you will be able to visit 4 islands in the Natural Park!
This cruise starts from Cais da Porta Nova in Faro and will take you on a 7-hour catamaran tour in Ria Formosa. Our first stop will be Deserta Island, where you have 45 minutes to enjoy the long sandy beach and do some snorkeling (masks included). Afterwards, we will cruise to Farol Island, where you can again relax for 45 minutes. Feel free to visit the local village or the Cabo de Santa Maria. Please note that times are approximate.
After enjoying the beauty of these two islands, let us take you to the famous Culatra Island. Here you can have lunch at a typical fish restaurant or bring your own food. We will stay on Culatra island for 2 hours before moving on the Hangares Islands, where you can admire the Oyster farms!
The Ria Formosa is an absolute highlight if you love nature and exploring new places, so make sure you don’t miss out on this fun catamaran tour in Ria Formosa!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Catamaran tour in Ria FormosaBook now