Are you ready for a Catamaran Charter in Punta Cana?
If you are on holidays in the Dominican Republic and looking for a unique experience, this full-day Catamaran Charter in Punta Cana might just be what you were looking for! Enjoy the feeling of owning your luxurious catamaran while cruising along the coastline of the island.
This Catamaran Charter in Punta Cana includes a pick-up and drop-off from and to your hotel. This way you don’t have to worry about anything and can simply let the crew take care of everything. Once you arrive at the boat, it’s time to board your stylish catamaran together with your friends and family. We can take up to 20 people on board, so feel free to invite as many people as you like.
Your private skipper and crew will take you safely wherever you want to go and show you around the most amazing places. One of the spots we can visit is the Dolphinarium, where you can see wild dolphins from a far. Enjoy the view over the coast of Bavaro Punta Cana and the coast of Cabeza de Toro, and take a dip in the Natural Pool.
There will also be 2 stops for you to do some snorkeling (equipment included) at Bavaro, and Cabeza de Tor. Here you will find a marine current rich in colorful fish and coral reefs in the Caribbean Sea.
To make the experience on your private catamaran in Punta Cana even better, an open bar as well as snacks and a lunch on board are included! There is also music on board, so you can have a little dance on deck on your private charter!
This Catamaran Charter in Punta Cana is a great way to feel extra special during your stay in the Dominican Republic. The professional crew will make all your dreams come true during the private tour, so bring your group of favourite people and explore the island in style!
- Feel free to take a refreshing dive and enjoy a swim;
- Dance to the tunes of this Summer on the spacious deck;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A two-way transfer is included. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address;
- Enjoy the open bar with free drinks (beer, wine and sodas);
- A delicious lunch is included;
- We have gear onboard to try some snorkeling;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;