Are you ready for bodyboarding in Newquay?
Surfing has been a very popular sport for years now, but did you know that bodyboarding is just as much fun? And you can enjoy the feeling of gliding on a wave even faster than when trying to surf for the first time! Come and join us for bodyboarding in Newquay and have some real fun in the sea together with real professional instructors!
For the bodyboarding in Newquay, we will meet you at the Activity Centre close to Newquay Harbour. Meet your local and experienced instructors here, who will be happy to share their passion with you for the next few hours. The coaches are certified and professional instructors and were even coached by the famous Bodyboarding Coach Rob Barber. Rob also coached the British National Team, so you can be assured that you will be in the best hands!
Bodyboarding is very similar to surfing, but the boards are shorter than surfboards and you stay lying on your belly while catching waves. You paddle in the water with swim fins, and once you catch a wave you can really enjoy the thrill of gliding at high speed along with a wave. Bodyboarding is a lot of fun, and usually, you will be catching your first wave in the white water within 10 minutes of the course!
Bodyboarding in Newquay is suitable for complete beginners but also for intermediates or people on advanced levels looking to improve their skills and move on to catching bigger green waves. With the help of our coaches, you can even learn some fun tricks while riding a wave. All equipment, including Rip Curl wetsuits, is included during the activity so you don’t need to worry about anything. Bodyboarding usually takes place at Towan Beach, one of the best spots around the region!
What are you waiting for? Bodyboarding in Newquay is a super fun and adventurous sport for everybody, so make sure to join us soon in the Atlantic Ocean!
- In this region, you’ll find very consistent wave conditions for surfing;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for bodyboarding is included: instructor, bodyboard, wetsuit (if needed) and leash;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- The minimum age is 8 years old;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- We recommend bringing a snack and water.