Are you ready for a boat tour with jazz music in Barcelona?
Are you on holidays in Barcelona
and looking for a great sailing experience together with your friends and/or family? During this boat tour with live music in Barcelona we will take you to admire the beautiful views of Barcelona from the sea
. Join this unique sailing experience with live jazz music on board of our spacious catamaran
Departing from Puerto de Barcelona, our professional crew will take you to admire the most spectacular views of Barcelona. Experience the luxury and comfort of sailing on board of our stable catamaran that can take up to 80 people on board. Enjoy a nice cold drink while listening to live jazz and chill out music and the sounds of the sea.
This boat trip with jazz music in Barcelona takes 1.5 hours and is ideal for couples or group of friends. Spend some quality time together on board of our 78 feet Catamaran. This spacious catamaran is a very safe and stable boat which will allow you to discover the skyline of Barcelona.
You can sit back, relax and once the crew has raised the sails, we will sail silently along the coast. Disconnect from the daily routine and release the stress and have an unforgettable experience at the sea. Far away from the urban environment of the city. There is a bar service on board available where you can buy drinks.
What are you waiting for? Bring your best friends and or family along and enjoy this amazing boat tour with jazz music in Barcelona together!
- Amazing boat tour with jazz music in Barcelona where you can enjoy the best views of Barcelona from the sea;
- This great experience can be done all year round, as long as the sea conditions are good;
- The catamaran has a solarium area with space in the sun and the shade;
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat;
- Online timetables are updated every Friday for the next 10 to 15 days.
- Drinks and food are not included; There is a bar service on board available where you can buy drinks;
- It’s not allowed to swim during the tour;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided in the confirmation email 30 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, are included in your confirmation email.