Are you ready to go fishing in Fuseta?
Fishing in Fuseta is not about luck. We believe that, on the right spot, with the right equipment and the right crew, you will catch regional fishes and feel the adrenaline of sport fishing. Do you agree? Join us for fishing in Fuseta!
Fishing in Fuseta is reef fishing. The tour takes about two and a half hours and includes everything you need for a fun day fishing in Fuseta with the whole family or group of friends.
Our boat is equipped with a GPS and sounder which eases the job to find the best fish. Fishing will be done in 2 or 3 miles from the coast. Our experienced crew knows exactly where to go.
The crew is there to help you with anything you may need. This boat tour with fishing is suitable for all levels of experience. You better do your best because the fishes you catch you can take home and do a BBQ!
On the boat tours with fishing in Fuseta, usually, we catch: seabream, pandora, axillary seabream, wrasse, red gurnard, chub mackerel, horse mackerel, black seabream, pagrus, garfish, triggerfish, scorpion fish, red mullet, two-banded seabream, picarel.
- Two and a half-hour boat trip to improve your fishing skills or start from zero, accompanied by experienced local fishermen;
- If you want to join the boat trip but are not fond of fishing, join us as a spectator!
- Make sure you catch a lot as you may take your catch of the day home for a BBQ;
- Binoculars and a brochure with images and descriptions about local flora and fauna are provided;
- Fishing in Fuseta is the ideal choice for families and groups of friends who love the ocean, nature and local culture as it’s suitable for all levels of experience and ages.
- Departure time depends on the sea conditions, you'll be contacted about the exact hour, in between 8 and 10h30;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Something warm may be smart for the fresher mornings;
- ID card for fishing license (included);
- Safety briefing, life-jackets, license and all the fishing equipment and bait included;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring our own;
- Please be present at the meeting point 20 minutes before departure;
- We’ll send you detailed tour operator information, including phone number and address of the meeting point, in your confirmation email.