Are you ready to go on a Boat tour to the dolphins in Olhão?
This Boat tour to the dolphins in Olhão
is an ocean adventure searching for wild dolphins
and observing them closely. This experience will thrill you and your whole family! This boat tour departs from Olhão or Fuseta
(if you prefer Fuseta, please send us an email).
During this Boat tour to the dolphins in Olhão, we will go out to the ocean and do our best to find wild dolphins. We find dolphins on almost all of the trips since the skippers are very experienced and engage the passengers to help to spot these beautiful creatures. Sometimes we do not manage to find them, as they are wild animals. Fortunately this does not happen often and the boat trip itself is very nice!
You will be able to observe the dolphins’ behavior in their natural environment
. Cetaceans are migratory animals, which are distributed worldwide through all the oceans and seas. On the coast of the Algarve
hundreds of individuals pass daily.
The skipper of the boat will be your guide during this dolphin watching in Olhão. He’ll be happy to give you interesting information about the dolphins and the different species. The species most we frequently sight during this dolphin watching in Olhão are the common dolphin and the bottlenose dolphin. You may also observe a lot of different marine animals such as birds, flying fish, sunfish and oceanic turtles.
- Two and a half-hour Boat tour to the dolphins in Olhão to search for and observe wild dolphins and other marine life;
- The tour will be accompanied by a biologist guide that will let you know more about the marine life, the Ria Formosa and its culture;
- On the boat, binoculars and a brochure with images and descriptions about local flora and fauna are provided;
- Dolphin watching is a great thing to do when visiting the Algarve, it will surely thrill the whole family!
- Bring sunscreen, hat, swimming gear and a towel;
- We recommend also bringing a warm jacket;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets are included;
- No snack or drinks are included, feel free to bring our own;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure at the departure point you chose;
- We’ll send you detailed tour operator information, including phone number and exact point of departure, in your confirmation email.