Boat tour to the dolphins in Olhão
Are you ready to go on a Boat tour to the dolphins in Olhão?
- Two and a half-hour Boat tour to the dolphins in Olhão to search for and observe wild dolphins and other marine life;
- Pick one of the four departure points that you like most;
- The tour will be accompanied by a biologist guide that will let you know more about the marine life, the Ria Formosa and its culture;
- On the boat, binoculars and a brochure with images and descriptions about local flora and fauna are provided;
- Dolphin watching is a great thing to do when visiting the Algarve, it will surely thrill the whole family!
- Departure time depends on the sea conditions, you'll be contacted about the exact hour, in between 8 and 10h30;
- Bring sunscreen, hat, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets are included;
- No snack or drinks are included, feel free to bring our own;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure at the departure point you chose;
- We’ll send you detailed tour operator information, including phone number and exact point of departure, in your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Olhão
Dolphin watching in Olhão
If you’re staying around Olhão, this dolphin watching in Olhão will be the absolute highlight o...
Full day island boat tour in Ria Formosa from Olhão
If you want to explore all the islands spread out in the nature reserve of Ria Formosa, this fu...
1 Hour boat trip in Ria Formosa
Discover the Natural Park of Faro and all its secrets on this boat trip in Ria Formosa. Depart ...
Private catamaran tour in Ria Formosa
To celebrate special occasions or simply enjoy a day filled with sunshine, laughter and good vi...