Boat tour from Sesimbra to Cabo Espichel
Clean & Safe
Are you ready for a boat tour from Sesimbra to Cabo Espichel?
If you’re on holidays in Lisbon or Sesimbra, you should definitely also visit the famous Cape Espichel. This boat tour from Sesimbra to Cabo Espichel will take you to explore the amazing coastline of this unique region.
Come on board of the safe and stable boat for a fun experience cruising around the most beautiful places around Sesimbra. This boat tour leaves from Porto de Abrigo and takes 2,5 hours. The minimum number of participants for this tour is 6 people, so make sure to bring your friends and family to share this fun boat trip with you.
Once everybody is seated comfortably on board, you will receive a short introduction from your local skippers. They know the area like no other and will be able to show you around the most beautiful spots of the Marine Park Luís Saldanha. The highlight of this tour will be the famous Cabo Espichel, with its amazing grottos and rock formations.
On the way to the cape we will pass by many stunning beaches and impressive rock formations. Make sure to bring your cameras to capture the unique beauty of this region. During the tour the crew will serve you regional wines, and water is also included. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the crew - they know every secret about this region and will be happy to share their knowledge with you.
On the way back to Sesimbra we will stop at Praia da Baleeira, a beautiful beach that is only accessible by sea. Here you can refresh yourselves in the turquoise waters and enjoy the underwater world. The water here is very clear and perfect to enjoy a relaxing swim. This boat tour from Sesimbra to Cabo Espichel is a great way to really get to know the area together with your family and friends. Relax on board and simply enjoy the fabulous view!
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A visit to this marine reserve is a true must for all nature lovers visiting the region;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- Smart and skilled staff, willing to provide you an unforgettable experience;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- For this experience to take place, a minimum of 6 participants is required;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Clean & SafeBoat tour from Sesimbra to Cabo Espichel