Boat tour in La Palma
Are you ready for a boat tour in La Palma?
This boat tour in La Palma will take you to discover the impressive cliffs of La Palma in a comfortable atmosphere. Go aboard on our Bussard, offering you the best boat tour in La Palma to explore the enchanting views of Tazacorte and the surrounding cliffs. We are certain everyone will enjoy the scenery whilst relaxing. This boat tour in La Palma departs from the port of Tazacorte, where you will be welcomed on board with a glass of cava. Then we will sail towards the open ocean and stop for those who want to snorkel or swim in the crystal clear waters. This boat tour in La Palma will take about 4 hours and if you decide to go in the afternoon there is a chance you will see an awesome sunset too! As we travel with a reduced number of passengers (max will not exceed 12), there will always be space to either get some sun or relax in the shade. On board, a delicious tapas menu is offered with fresh ingredients and dishes always prepared in the kitchen aboard of our Bussard. Get your group of friends and/or family together and let’s enjoy this boat tour in La Palma together!
- This boat tour in La Palma will include romance, nostalgia and impressive views;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean or do some snorkel (masks and snorkel available);
- Take fantastic pictures during this tour;
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included by an experienced skipper.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Tapas (olives, cheese and fresh chicken prepared on the grill on board) and non-alcoholic drinks are included;
- There's a bar onboard to buy additional drinks or you can bring your own;
- Check-in should be done at the harbour of Tazacorte at 30 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included in your confirmation email.
Book now 4h 59