Boat tour in Sesimbra
Are you ready for a boat tour in Sesimbra?
Blessed with a stunning coastline of wonderful beaches and impressive cliffs, Sesimbra is one of the most popular best beach towns near Lisbon. This boat tour in Sesimbra is one of the best ways to explore this natural hidden gem.
If you’re staying in Lisbon, Sesimbra is the ideal day trip to enjoy the untouched nature. From Lisbon, you can reach Sesimbra by rental car (less than 30-minutes drive). One of the best ways to explore Sesimbra’s pretty sandy bay and steep cliffs is by boat. We invite you to join us on one of our rigid inflatable boats for a boat tour in Sesimbra. This boat tour in Sesimbra will take you on a lovely cruise along the beaches of the Arrábida National Park. These beaches are considered as some of Portugal’s finest beaches.
The two-hour boat tour will also pass by the Luíz Saldanha Natural Marine Reserve. This reserve was created in 1998 and is today one of the most rich and unique reserves in Europe. The Natural Marine Reserve lodges more than 1000 species of flora and fauna. The beautiful beaches along the coastline will surely amaze you. If you’re getting too warm, feel free to take a swim as the clean blue waters invite you for a dive.
Bring your camera and come to discover the secrets of Sesimbra coastline with us.
- This boat tour in Sesimbra is a very relaxing and unique way to explore the coastline of Sesimbra;
- The Natural Marine Reserve lodges more than 1000 species of flora and fauna which can be observed closely from the boat;
- We’ll take you to the best spots that only the locals know about;
- Our skippers love what they do and will share some of Sesimbra’s secrets with you;
- This boat tour in Sesimbra allows you to escape from the busy touristic areas and enjoy nature in an intimate way;
- The boat tour in Sesimbra can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions.
- Bring sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, a towel, comfortable footwear and a jacket if it’s windy;
- Included: life jacket and insurance;
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants;
- Not included: food and drinks, feel free to bring your own;
- Pick-up from Lisbon can be arranged for €25 per person, let us know per e-mail if you’re interested;
- Please check-in s20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 2h 27