Boat tour in Sesimbra
Are you ready for a boat tour in Sesimbra?
- This boat tour in Sesimbra is a very relaxing and unique way to explore the coastline of Sesimbra;
- The Natural Marine Reserve lodges more than 1000 species of flora and fauna which can be observed closely from the boat;
- We’ll take you to the best spots that only the locals know about;
- Our skippers love what they do and will share some of Sesimbra’s secrets with you;
- This boat tour in Sesimbra allows you to escape from the busy touristic areas and enjoy nature in an intimate way;
- The boat tour in Sesimbra can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions.
- Bring sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, a towel, comfortable footwear and a jacket if it’s windy;
- Included: life jacket and insurance;
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants;
- Not included: food and drinks, feel free to bring your own;
- Pick-up from Lisbon can be arranged for €25 per person, let us know per e-mail if you’re interested;
- Please check-in s20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed information, including phone number and address of the tour operator, are included on your confirmation email.
Similar experiences in Lisbon
Private tour on a vintage yacht in Lisbon
During this private tour on a vintage yacht in Lisbon, you will be sailing along the Tagus Rive...
Private sailing tour in Lisbon
While staying in Portugal for your holidays, we offer you an unforgettable experience: a privat...
Historical Lisbon sailing boat tour
During this Lisbon sailing cruise you will be sailing along the Tagus River to enjoy a special ...
Private sailing charter in Lisbon (up to 18 pax)
Join us with your group of up to 18 people on this private sailing charter in Lisbon. Enjoy the...