Boat tour in Barcelona
Are you ready for a boat tour in Barcelona?
Are you on holidays in Barcelona and looking for something fun to do? If you want to feel a fresh sea breeze and discover the soul of Barcelona Port, then The Water District experience is something for you! Enjoy a sightseeing boat ride in Barcelona of 30 minutes and immerse yourself in the busy life of the most important port of Barcelona, Port Vell. Get closer to the Montjuic Mountain, the “Rellotge” Tower, the Colom Monument and the fisherman life of the city through our charming schooner.
If you are looking for a full experience, then you should get on board of The Blue Side of Barcelona! During 60 minutes this sightseeing sailing trip we will sail along the Barcelona coast. Enjoy a new perspective of the most important spots of the city: the Columbus Monument, the Montjuic Mountain, the W Hotel, the Sagrada Familia, the Agbar Tower, Port Olimpic and the Forum District. All with the Tibidabo Mountain in the background.
Maybe the best way to escape the bustle of the city is this 1.5 hours sailing tour in Barcelona, called The Afternoon Vibes. Once on board of this unique sailing boat, you can relax, listen to good music, enjoy a cold drink or a delicious cocktail with the company of your friends and the magnificent views of of Barcelona from the Mediterranean Sea. The Afternoon Vibes is a combination of all the sightseeing spots mentioned above to discover Barcelona skyline! Enjoy this complete sailing experience!
We are certain everyone will enjoy the best views of the city whilst relaxing. Convince your group of friends and/or family and let’s enjoy this boat trip in Barcelona together! It's the perfect thing to do to discover the coast of Barcelona.
- Stunning boat tour in Barcelona that will give you an unexpected and new perspective of the city;
- The Goleta Karya is the jewel of the Mediterranean, a boat entirely made of wood and made by hand by the shipyards originating in Turkey, unique in this sea;
- Take fantastic pictures during this tour;
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included by an experienced skipper.
- This boat tour in Barcelona gets often fully booked, that’s why we recommend to book in advance!
- It is not permitted swimming during this boat tour in Barcelona;
- Drinks and food are included. It’s not permitted to bring your own drinks, sorry;
- Check-in should be done 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including phone number and address, is included in your confirmation email.
Book ahead to guarantee your seat
Boat tour in BarcelonaBook now