Are you ready for a boat tour with kayaking to Ponta da Piedade?
This catamaran boat tour with kayaking to Ponta da Piedade is perfect to do two of the best things in Lagos at once! You’ll start with a relaxing tour on a modern motor catamaran and then switch to a kayak tour to Ponta da Piedade in Lagos. This excursion departs from the Marina de Lagos and returns here after two hours.
From the Marina, we will first cruise on the comfortable catamaran until we reach the destination, the famous Ponta da Piedade. Once we anchor, you can grab one of the kayaks and join the rest of the group to explore the unique caves with a local guide. On this tour with kayaking to Ponta da Piedade, you can really admire the natural beauty of the Algarve coast.
This unique activity is suitable for absolute beginners as well as passionate kayakers. It’s the perfect activity for the whole family or group of friends. If you need some help, the friendly crew will give you tips about paddling in a kayak. Your guide will also fill you in the secrets of the famous grottos and cliffs.
From your kayak, you can admire the fascinating coastline closely and unravel the mysteries of the caves and beaches. On board of the catamaran, you can enjoy a sunbath, refresh with a dip in the crystal blue ocean and enjoy a cool drink. After boat tour with kayaking to Ponta da Piedade, you will return to Lagos full of unique memories.
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- Getting closer to the fascinating coastline is impossible and you're environmentally friendly;
- The experienced instructors will teach you all you need to know and show you around the most beautiful spots;
- This experience is the best way to explore the pretty coast while staying fit and also getting a beautiful tan;
- This experience will give you access exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a kayak tour is included: guide, kayak and paddle;
- Our experienced crew will teach you the most important things before you start, so no previous experience needed;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel.