Boat + kayak tour in Ria Formosa with lunch
Are you ready for a boat + kayak tour in Ria Formosa with lunch?
If you’re staying in Olhão, you should definitely visit the beautiful natural reserve Ria Formosa. This boat + kayak tour in Ria Formosa starts in Olhão and you will get to explore the natural beauty of the region the best way possible! We’ll serve you a delicious local lunch on an island too! On this 5-hour boat + kayak tour in Ria Formosa, you have the best of all worlds! This tour starts with the boat from Olhão. From here, we will take you to the natural paradise of Ria Formosa. This natural reserve is full of pretty beaches, little islands and is home to a unique flora and fauna. We will take you to a deserted beach, where you can go for a little swim. Afterwards, we’ll jump on to the kayaks to paddle from the Island Armona to Island Culatra. This takes about 1 hour, and you will be able to enjoy the beautiful view and calm waters of Ria Formosa. For this kayaking, you don’t need to have any previous experience. On Culatra, we’ll invite you for a delicious lunch at a typical fish restaurant! This boat + kayak tour in Ria Formosa is the perfect activity for the whole family or group of friends (minimum age is 10 years). What are you waiting for? Come join us and explore the amazing nature of Ria Formosa!
- 5-hour boat tour from Olhão to Ria Formosa that includes swimming around deserted beaches and a kayak tour from the island Armona to Culatra and lunch;
- Explore the natural reserve of Ria Formosa and admire some of the most beautiful beaches;
- There are seats in the shade and in the sun on the boat;
- You don’t need to have any previous kayak experience for this tour;
- On Island Culatra, we will invite you for a typical lunch at a fisherman's restaurant;
- This is a great tour for the entire family and will be the highlight of your holidays in Olhão!
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear and a towel;
- Safety briefing, kayak, lunch and life-jackets included;
- For this tour you should be able to swim and feel comfortable being in water;
- Lunch and drinks during lunch are included, but you can also bring your own;
- The minimum age for this tour is 10 years;
- Check-in should be done 15 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local phone numbers and addresses, are included in your confirmation email.
Book now 5h 50