Are you ready for a Big SUP group class in Cascais?
If you’re visiting Lisbon or the region around Cascais
with a group of friends, colleagues or your family and looking for a fun experience, we might have the perfect option. Strengthen your team spirit
and learn a cool sport together during this Big SUP group class in Cascais! Enjoy the time under the sun and at sea with your friends or family while learning the basics of paddling together on a Big SUP!
For your fun Big SUP group class in Cascais, we will welcome you in the authentic fishermen town of Cascais, about 30 minutes from Lisbon.
The conditions for SUP are simply perfect around here and during the class you get to explore the beautiful sandy beaches and turquoise waters while paddling together along the impressive coastline. The board has space for up to 8 people,
so you can really bring your whole group to learn this fun sport with you!
At the Praia da Duquesa in Cascais you will meet your experienced guide for the day. Here you will also receive a first briefing as well as your gear - life vests, paddles for every participant and of course the Mega SUP! The class takes place in the sea around the beach, taking you along the coast while perfectioning your group paddle skills. It’s the perfect option for groups with no previous SUP experience.
SUP is a lot of fun and very popular because it’s easy to learn! The big SUP is even more fun for people looking for a group experience. You and the rest of your group need to work together to move along the water while standing together on the big board. You really need to be able to work together and communicate which will help you bond with your teammates!
You can book this class by the hour, so depending on how much you want to learn and how good you would like to become, you can book from 1 hour to even a full day! Don’t miss out on this fun experience to build your teamspirit during your stay in Cascais!
- Getting closer to the fascinating coastline is impossible and you're environmentally friendly;
- In small groups, a more personal and fun experience is guaranteed;
- This experience can be done all year round, depending on the weather and ocean conditions;
- We’re sure this experience is one of the most exciting and adventurous experiences during your holidays;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- This experience does not include food and drinks so feel free to bring your own;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- You'll pay a deposit to place your booking request and pay the remaining once your booking is confirmed, with the tour operator
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- All you need for a SUP tour is included: guide, SUP board, paddle, wetsuit (if it's cold) and leash;