Benagil tour from Portimão
Are you ready for a Benagil tour from Portimão with time to swim?
This Benagil tour from Portimão will take you to enjoy the Benagil cave and surrounding ones from a different perspective. If you are in Algarve or going there, don’t leave without visiting the most beautiful marine caves of Europe on a Benagil tour from Portimão! This cave tour departs from Clube Naval de Portimão and returns here too after about 2h15 of joy. The Algarve coastline is famous for its amazing rock formations and caves. The Benagil cave is the most popular among all rock formations of Portugal and should be on top of your list of things to do in the Algarve! This Benagil tour from Portimão is the best way to explore the coastline of Benagil. The cave boat trip starts at the Clube Naval de Portimão. Here, you’ll comfortably get on board on our modern grotto boats which takes 18 participants and two members of crew. This boat is small enough to truly access the caves and when the ocean tide allows, to get into them and make stunning pictures! This Benagil tour from Portimão will take you to up to 10 to 12 caves around the Benagil cave. You’ll cruise along the coats and impressive caves from Portimão to the famous arches of Marinha. We’ll cruise by the emblematic S. João do Arade Castle in Ferragudo from the 16th century. To make your holidays in the Algarve unforgettable, book this Benagil tour from Portimão now!
- This is one of the only Benagil tours where there’s time for a refreshing swim! Enjoy!
- From our comfortable boat, you’ll have a unique view over the majestic rock formations along the whole route, as well as the beautiful beaches some accessible and other deserted. Carvoeiro Beach was considered the most beautiful of all in Europe in 2018!
- Around Carvoeiro, you’ll find enchanting landscapes such as the Algar Seco, the Alfanzina Lighthouse;
- Smart, young and skilled staff, willing to provide you with an unforgettable experience;
- 100% fun guaranteed for the whole family. All ages are welcome!
- Onboard commentary by local skipper and safety briefing included.
- We recommend to book in advance in order to avoid fully booked boats;
- Bring sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- Swimming is allowed on this tour, so bring your swimming gear (subject to the sea conditions);
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- One bottle of water included and feel free to bring your own drinks and snacks too;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before departure at the Clube Naval de Portimão to pay the balance due. Be aware that paying by card is not possible;
- A transfer is not included, but parking is free next to the Clube Naval de Portimão;
- Detailed operator information, including local phone number and exact address, are included on your confirmation email.
Book now 2h 15m 35