Benagil tour from Vilamoura
Are you ready for a Benagil tour from Vilamoura with dolphin watching?
At the Vilamoura Marina, the friendly crew will welcome you onboard for a fun boat trip. During this 2-hour tour, we will cruise along the beautiful coast from Vilamoura all the way to Benagil. The natural rock formations of the Algarve coastline are very impressive and a Must-See during your holidays. And what better way to explore it than on a boat tour?
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Extremely high chance of spotting wild dolphins with the experienced crew;
- This experience will give you access to exclusive areas far from the busy touristic areas;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- If you feel like a refreshment, take a dive into the crystal-clear ocean;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- We'll serve some drinks and snacks and feel free to bring your own as well;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- We recommend bringing your camera for the greatest pics of your holidays;
- The minimum age is 2 years old;
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems;
- Please check-in 15 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
Similar experiences in Benagil
Dolphin and Benagil tour from Albufeira
If you’re on holidays in or around Albufeira, there is two things you should definitely do: dol...
Cave tour from Lagos to Benagil
f you’re staying in Lagos, you can join a cave tour from Lagos to Benagil with departure from t...
Early bird kayak tour to Benagil
There is no better way to start your day during your holidays than with an early bird kayak tou...
Dolphin watching and Benagil boat trip from Portimão
This Dolphin watching and Benagil boat trip from Portimão, you will be full of amazing new memo...