Are you ready for a Benagil sea cave tour from Portimão?
Everyone who visits the Algarve
should make a tour to the world-famous sea cave of Benagil! Starting from Portimão, this Benagil sea cave tour from Portimão is the perfect opportunity to really get to know the Algarve coastline and all its magical places.
Meeting point for this unforgettable boat trip is the Marina in Portimão,
where you will be welcomed on board the modern and comfortable catamaran where you can really relax and enjoy the views during the next 2 hours.
Make sure to bring a camera to capture the beauty you’re about to witness.
On board of the catamaran you can take a seat in the sun or the shade and use the sunbathing nets in the front to soak up the sunshine. For your maximum comfort there are also bathrooms on board as well as a bar, so you can really just kick back and relax during this great tour.
During this Benagil sea cave tour from Portimão the crew will take you along the most beautiful caves, grottos and rock formations.
The highlight will be the famous Algar de Benagil
, which you will be able to admire from up close together with the local guide. On the way there we will also pass by many more attractions such as Ponta do Altar Lighthouse, Carvoeiro village, Algar Seco and the Alfanzina Lighthouse.
After enjoying the sight of Benagil sea cave, we will continue to one of the most beautiful beaches, Praia da Marinha. Here you can enjoy another highlight of this Benagil cave boat tour before we return to Portimão full of exciting new impressions. This Benagil sea cave tour from Portimão is the perfect way to really explore the Algarve with family and friends!
- Modern and luxurious boat with space in the shade and the sun;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- This experience is a good choice for families and groups of friends who are passionate about the ocean, nature and adventure;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- For safety reasons, it’s not permitted to bring your own drinks, sorry. Drinks and snacks can be bought on board;
- Please check-in 20 minutes before the start of the experience;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen and comfortable clothes;
- A safety briefing by a multilingual guide, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- A local captain will give you onboard commentary about the sights;