Are you ready for a Benagil Catamaran cruise?
If you’re planning your stay in the Algarve, you should definitely include a visit to the famous Benagil sea cave on your to-do list. This Benagil Catamaran cruise starts from Portimão
and is the perfect way to explore the unique Algarve coastline while relaxing on a beautiful catamaran. And the best part - there will even be a delicious beach BBQ!
This 6h cruise from Portimão to Benagil starts from the Pier Vasco da Gama. Here, the friendly crew will welcome you on board of the big and spacious catamaran with a maximum capacity of 80 people. On the stylish catamaran, you can relax in the sun or the shade and of course there are also toilets on board for your maximum comfort. Once everybody is comfortably seated, off we go on this Benagil catamaran cruise!
The coastline between Portimão and Benagil is simply stunning, and blessed with innumerous caves, grottos and impressive rock formations. We’re you will love the view during this cruise, and be amazed by the natural beauty of this region.
The highlight of this Benagil catamaran cruise will be the visit to the famous Benagil sea cave. Here you can take some photos to share this amazing experience with your friends and family back home! Get on board of one of the smaller support boats to really explore the cave.
To make sure you have the best experience possible, we will serve a delicious BBQ on a pretty sandy beach! Here the crew will set up a nice BBQ with an open bar during lunch (water, orange drink, white & red wine). There is also a bar onboard where you can buy drinks during the rest of the trip. What are you waiting for? This Benagil catamaran cruise is the best way to really get to know the stunning region of the Algarve!
- Very spacious sundeck giving you the opportunity to lay in the sun or the shade;
- The experienced skipper knows all the secrets and history of the region, and will happily tell you all about it;
- Get your cameras out, because the famous caves will provide for some great snapshots;
- Enjoy the view over the amazing coastline from a unique perspective;
- A safety briefing, insurance and life-jackets are included;
- Onboard, you’ll have access to toilets and there are shaded areas;
- We'll serve a delicious BBQ lunch on a secluded beach;
- A two-way transfer is optional. Please mention you'd like to use this service in the notes upon booking and let us know your address so we can get in touch with rates and schedules;
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimming gear, a hat and a towel;
- Please check-in 30 minutes before the start of the experience;
- Detailed tour operator information, including local phone number and exact address, is included in your confirmation email;
- All sea experiences are subject to the weather and sea conditions. In case of bad conditions, we'll contact you to reschedule or arrange a refund.